Thursday, August 26, 2010

My First Poem : Thanks to all, just decide the category in which you fall

Thank you, if you have ever loved me,
bcoz its you, who contributed to make my life beautiful.

Thank you, if you have ever hurted me,
bcoz its you, who taught me lessons not present in acadmic books.

Thank you, if you are in my contact list,
boz its your ideas, which I am communicating these days.

Thank you, if I don't ever come in your contact,
bcoz its you, who always supported to live my life the way I want.

Thank you, if you have ever liked my creations,
bcoz its you, who always inspires me to work on next creations.

Thank you,if you have ever didn't liked my creations,
bcoz its you, who helped me to improve my next creations.

Thank you, if you have helped me to learn stand up,
bcoz its you , who taught me to walk porperly.
Thank you, if you were ever tried to made me fall,
bcoz its you, who inspires me to stand up after fall.

Thak U

~Tarun 

1 comment: